Top Bali Seasonal & Special Occasions
71 results | All Bali Tours
* A traveler said: "Thank you so much! Such a beautiful day visiting so many sites. Wayan was the BEST driver we’ve had since our arrival in Bali."
* A traveler said: "I can highly recommend this tour, we had a great day and EKA was a brilliant guide. Couldn't have asked for anything else."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely amazing experience. Incredible treatments and such lovely therapists. Delicious food and drinks. Was in heaven. Felt so relaxed. Can't wait to go again. Exceptional prices too"
* A traveler said: "Private tour was nice! Tour guide was polite and on time. He also took lots of pictures for us. Thanks!"
* A traveler said: "This workshop receives excellent reviews. And that is quite right. The guidance is excellent and individually focused. Yande is only satisfied when the customer is also happy and satisfied with the workpiece. And that it has quality. This makes it unnecessary to search for similar workshops."
* A traveler said: "Great service all round. Great guide. Individualised service. Picked up early. Lovely lunch. Nice being able to swim in the river. Great day thankyou!!!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour which covered a lot of activities and area in Bali. My driver: Mr number one arrived early and had excellent English. He was also very knowledgeable about the tour places and life in Bali, also accommodated other stops for snacks on the way."
* A traveler said: "Amazing! Worth every penny! We had the best driver who was very knowledgeable & took excellent pics."
* A traveler said: "I booked this tour on the basis of previous reviews. Wi was absolutely fantastic. My daughter was ill but amended the tour so we could take her back to the hotel. He was so protective of her when we were out that it was so lovely. Nothing was rushed, we kept amending what we wanted to see and this was no issue. Wi’s knowledge of the history of Bali was incredible, and he was so passionate about everything that it was infectious! Be aware that on this tour you pay your own entrance fees but Wi paid and then we gave him the money at the end of the day which worked out well as we skipped all the queues. We had the best 2 days with Wi and would highly recommend him for anyone who wants a knowledgeable guide but with a touch of fun along side your tour!"
* A traveler said: "What an amazing experience! This tour was outstanding, the guide was kind, caring, and just overall an amazing person. He knew all the good restaurants, and good bars. we loved him so much we booked him 2 more days after our first tour. I would recommend this company, and I will use them again when I visit next year."
* A traveler said: "Our driver, Made Rai, was very friendly and was able to explain the history behind each site visited and provided a good explanation on the process of rice harvesting."
* A traveler said: "This was a highly organized and first rate trip from the hotel pick up onwards. The ship was very clean . The staff were very nice. The food was very good. The band played well. The cabaret was very entertaining and funny. There are other dinner cruises offered that are not as good."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Ubud
- Things to do in Kuta
- Things to do in Seminyak
- Things to do in Nusa Dua
- Things to do in Jimbaran
- Things to do in East Java
- Things to do in West Java
- Things to do in Sabah
- Things to do in Banyuwangi
- Things to do in Jakarta
- Things to do in Kuching
- Things to do in Western Australia
- Things to do in Northern Territory
- Things to do in Sumatra
- Things to do in Palawan