Top Bali Transportation
499 results | All Bali Tours
* A traveler said: "Contact with driver before pick up was easy and prompt responses obtained. Definitely recommend this service."
* A traveler said: "The designated driver was there on time with the sign displayed. It was a smooth and easy process. They took me to inquire about a SIM card and sropped for me to buy water and essentials."
* A traveler said: "Driver was very friendly and spoke great English! Gave us information as we drove like a tour guide."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely fantastic service, I have a child on the spectrum and airports are daunting. We were met straight off the plane and escorted straight through to customs and the gentleman helped us through, and even escorted us to our taxi. I will continue to utilise this service. I can't express how wonderful the experience was."
* A traveler said: "The driver was waiting for us at arrival, car was clean and he showed us sights along the way. Would book again."
* A traveler said: "Our driver was excellent and waited for our late flight until 2am. He helped us with all our heavy bags and arranged for a return transfer"
* A traveler said: "My driver maintained constant communication with me and I was able to send him updates on my flight status. He sent me a photo of himself holding up a sign of my name with instructions on where to meet him once I exited immigration and customs."
* A traveler said: "Punctual, polite and professional driver. Clean and comfortable car. Customer service was also very helpful."
* A traveler said: "Driver was really friendly. Drove narrow streets to get to our hotel. Gave us information about culture, food, and money changers. Basically, he answered all our questions."
* A traveler said: "What an amazing experience! This tour was outstanding, the guide was kind, caring, and just overall an amazing person. He knew all the good restaurants, and good bars. we loved him so much we booked him 2 more days after our first tour. I would recommend this company, and I will use them again when I visit next year."
* A traveler said: "Wiwit was the best driver! There was a long queue at immigration in the airport and he waited over an hour for me. He was easy to find and communication via WhatsApp was prompt. Ride was lovely. Thanks!!!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic service. Sent a message in the morning to confirm the pick up time and arrived on time. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Pickup and drop off as promised. The number they provided was legitimate as well. Reasonably priced too"
* A traveler said: "Even with the very crowded airport and countless signs of tour companies waiting for their customers it was east to spot the person picking me up. The car was in nice condition and had a/c."
* A traveler said: "Very good - Driver was at the airport on time. He was very friendly and provided a few things to do whilst in Ubud. Also made contact during our stay to offer other tours, however we had made booking prior to our arrival."
* A traveler said: "Our driver was great, he knew exactly where to go to see what we wanted to see, very professional and friendly."
* A traveler said: "My driver and tour guide 'Raka" made the tour memorable. Raka was on time, friendly and knowledgeable. He lives in Ubud which gives him that personal knowledge/touch that made the difference. I would recommend Raka and this trip."
* A traveler said: "We hired a driver through Maharaja Tours to drive us from our Ubud hotel to Canggu Villa. The driver arrived early and waited for us while we checked out of our hotel. He was very welcoming and accommodating, showing us around as we made our way from Ubud to Canggu. He made the trip comfortable and enjoyable. I would definitely recommend and book again."
* A traveler said: "Very happy with the tour. We got to see a lot of Bali. The monkey forest was so amazing to see. So cute. Very clean transportation & driver was Amazing through the busy traffic felt very safe. Was nice that our tour guide came into the monkey forest with us and showed us around he even got chased by a monkey haha. Was a great day. Seeing the rice patty was very beautiful."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Ubud
- Things to do in Kuta
- Things to do in Seminyak
- Things to do in Nusa Dua
- Things to do in Jimbaran
- Things to do in East Java
- Things to do in West Java
- Things to do in Sabah
- Things to do in Banyuwangi
- Things to do in Jakarta
- Things to do in Kuching
- Things to do in Western Australia
- Things to do in Northern Territory
- Things to do in Sumatra
- Things to do in Palawan