Top Bali Classes & Workshops
211 results | All Bali Tours
* A traveler said: "This workshop receives excellent reviews. And that is quite right. The guidance is excellent and individually focused. Yande is only satisfied when the customer is also happy and satisfied with the workpiece. And that it has quality. This makes it unnecessary to search for similar workshops."
* A traveler said: "Private tour was nice! Tour guide was polite and on time. He also took lots of pictures for us. Thanks!"
* A traveler said: "I can highly recommend this tour, we had a great day and EKA was a brilliant guide. Couldn't have asked for anything else."
* A traveler said: "I would totally recommend this cooking class! Besides the actual cooking, they told me about their culture and the way they live. The total Balinese experience!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing! Worth every penny! We had the best driver who was very knowledgeable & took excellent pics."
* A traveler said: "Love the service! Very attentive good salon. Highly recommended- worth a try. We left refreshed and happy!"
* A traveler said: "We booked this trip last minute and we don't regret it. Our driver was very nice and explained many things. The different places (temples, monkey forest...) were great and not as many tourists as in Ubud. We enjoyed it. We could have a drink to see the sunset at Tanah Lot and then dinner at Jimbaran (seafood). It can get a bit windy at the beach so take a sweat-shirt!"
* A traveler said: "We have enjoyed our Ubud tour , visiting the most emblematic Ubud’s places and it’s surroundings. We have a fun time guided by Ecka. Perfect guide ."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely amazing experience. Incredible treatments and such lovely therapists. Delicious food and drinks. Was in heaven. Felt so relaxed. Can't wait to go again. Exceptional prices too"
* A traveler said: "If you have a family this place is such a wonderful day. The park is very well thought out and you are taken care of in everyday. Your kids will be talking about this place for years. For an adult you will not be disappointed thrill seekers eat your heart out. Our driver picked us up on time and patiently waited for us when we were ready to go."
* A traveler said: "This was a bucket list trip for me. My guide made this experience everything i could ask for and so much more. I not only got to see the sights i wanted ( with some adjustment) but learned so much about the Balinese culture and people. I could not have asked for more."
* A traveler said: "We loved our time at the cooking class, we learnt a lot and the authentic food is amazing. We had our Adult daughter and two sons with us and all came away all the more delighted with Bali. We really enjoyed our experience. We would recommend it to anyone."
* A traveler said: "Very happy with the tour. We got to see a lot of Bali. The monkey forest was so amazing to see. So cute. Very clean transportation & driver was Amazing through the busy traffic felt very safe. Was nice that our tour guide came into the monkey forest with us and showed us around he even got chased by a monkey haha. Was a great day. Seeing the rice patty was very beautiful."
* A traveler said: "This was such a perfect way to spend our day. A drive into the hills from our accommodation to our meeting point was well worth it. Dewa was such an excellent teacher and guide who shared cultural information, stories and his cooking skills and knowledge with us. We came away feeling we had experienced something very special."
* A traveler said: "This tour was so much fun and so interesting! The dance was mesmerizing and the seafood dinner on the beach afterwards was so romantic my husband and I really enjoyed ourselves. Kadek was great as a tour guide showing us around and teaching us about the temples and making sure we got good seats for the sunset and show. definitely recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Our driver Gusti picked us up as arranged and provided a fun filled day with no hassles and could not have done anything more for myself and 3 friends. He was a very experienced driver and looked after us and ensured we saw everything as promised. He was very informative, easy to understand and a very nice gentleman. I would highly recommend this tour and Gusti for anyone wanting a taste of Bali and everything it has to offer."
* A traveler said: "Amazing crystal clear waters! It was lots of fun to swim in and around the shipwreck. The clearest waters out of any of the dive sites I've tired."
* A traveler said: "My husband and I love to cook and learn about other cultures so this was a perfect experience. The markets were very interesting and the variety of food was great and yummy. The teacher was also very helpful, kind and knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "Good Driver / choice of places to cover on single day / Indian food / good condition of vehicle/ overall well done"
* A traveler said: "Contact with driver before pick up was easy and prompt responses obtained. Definitely recommend this service."
* A traveler said: "Great tour which covered a lot of activities and area in Bali. My driver: Mr number one arrived early and had excellent English. He was also very knowledgeable about the tour places and life in Bali, also accommodated other stops for snacks on the way."
* A traveler said: "good activities!, im very enjoy with my girl! will be back soon!!!!|thanks"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Uluwatu Temple (Pura Luhur Uluwatu)
- Mt. Batukaru (Gunung Batukaru)
- Bali Museum (Museum Negeri Propinsi Bali)
- Tampak Siring (Tampaksiring)
- Bali Butterfly Park (Taman Kupu-Kupu Bali)
- Petulu (Heron Village)
- Neka Art Museum
- Telaga Waja River
- Campuhan Ridge Walk
- Batu Belig Beach (Pantai Batu Belig)
- Sekumpul Waterfall (Air Terjun Sekumpul)
- Mt. Batur (Gunung Batur)
- Lake Batur (Danau Batur)
- Don Antonio Blanco Museum
- Besakih Temple (Pura Besakih)
- Bali Zoo
- Museum Pasifika
- Anika Spa
- Pasar Candi Kuning (Bedugul Market)
- Ulun Danu Beratan Temple (Pura Ulun Danu Bratan)
- Things to do in Ubud
- Things to do in Kuta
- Things to do in Seminyak
- Things to do in Nusa Dua
- Things to do in Jimbaran
- Things to do in East Java
- Things to do in West Java
- Things to do in Sabah
- Things to do in Banyuwangi
- Things to do in Jakarta
- Things to do in Kuching
- Things to do in Western Australia
- Things to do in Northern Territory
- Things to do in Sumatra
- Things to do in Palawan