Top Bali Transportation Services
480 results | All Bali Tours
* A traveler said: "Even with the very crowded airport and countless signs of tour companies waiting for their customers it was east to spot the person picking me up. The car was in nice condition and had a/c."
* A traveler said: "Contact with driver before pick up was easy and prompt responses obtained. Definitely recommend this service."
* A traveler said: "Very good - Driver was at the airport on time. He was very friendly and provided a few things to do whilst in Ubud. Also made contact during our stay to offer other tours, however we had made booking prior to our arrival."
* A traveler said: "Our driver was there early and we got to the airport with no issues. A great service overall. Would definitely use their services again."
* A traveler said: "The designated driver was there on time with the sign displayed. It was a smooth and easy process. They took me to inquire about a SIM card and sropped for me to buy water and essentials."
* A traveler said: "What an amazing experience! This tour was outstanding, the guide was kind, caring, and just overall an amazing person. He knew all the good restaurants, and good bars. we loved him so much we booked him 2 more days after our first tour. I would recommend this company, and I will use them again when I visit next year."
* A traveler said: "Pickup and drop off as promised. The number they provided was legitimate as well. Reasonably priced too"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely fantastic service, I have a child on the spectrum and airports are daunting. We were met straight off the plane and escorted straight through to customs and the gentleman helped us through, and even escorted us to our taxi. I will continue to utilise this service. I can't express how wonderful the experience was."
* A traveler said: "My driver was great. He was there on time, was super professional and had a smile on his face the entire time. He made my cousins and I a ver warm welcome to Bali!"
* A traveler said: "Was waiting with a nice, printed clear sign. Very friendly and helpful. We even ended up booking other trips through the company. Highly recommend!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Garuda Wisnu Kencana Cultural Park
- Jimbaran Beach (Pantai Jimbaran)
- Bali Bird Park (Taman Burung Bali)
- Taman Ayun Temple (Pura Taman Ayun)
- Neka Art Museum
- Mt. Batukaru (Gunung Batukaru)
- FlowRider Waterbom Bali
- Anika Spa
- Tirta Empul Temple (Pura Tirta Empul)
- Sekumpul Waterfall (Air Terjun Sekumpul)
- Bali Museum (Museum Negeri Propinsi Bali)
- Taman Nusa Cultural Park
- Tenganan Village (Tenganan Pegringsingan)
- Tirta Gangga Water Garden (Taman Tirtagangga)
- Finns Recreation Club (Canggu Club)
- Agung Rai Museum of Art (ARMA)
- Splash Water Park
- Things to do in Ubud
- Things to do in Kuta
- Things to do in Seminyak
- Things to do in Nusa Dua
- Things to do in Jimbaran
- Things to do in East Java
- Things to do in West Java
- Things to do in Sabah
- Things to do in Banyuwangi
- Things to do in Jakarta
- Things to do in Kuching
- Things to do in Western Australia
- Things to do in Northern Territory
- Things to do in Sumatra
- Things to do in Palawan