Top Baja California Food Tours
31 results | All Baja California Tours
* A traveler said: "My husband and I had a lively afternoon at Xecué. Leo was very knowledgeable in describing all of the wines and the processes. The food was absolutely amazing. We will go back again."
* A traveler said: "Luigi was very knowledgeable. We had a great experience. Favorite part of the whole experience was spending time with the wine maker."
* A traveler said: "I highly recommend Ansell Wine tours, they went above and beyond making sure we had a good time. We ran into a lot of issues the morning of the tour, making us push back the time. However, they were extremely flexible and understanding. Our tour guide, Ricardo, was also very helpful and understanding allowing us to enjoy the rest of the day."
* A traveler said: "Adriana was an incredible tour guide. She gave us safe and reliable transportation and planned an amazing tour for us! She was very thoughtful and attentive and was incredibly accommodating. She also has a great taste in music and was a very fun host to ride around the area with. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!"
* A traveler said: "Great experience! Javier our tour guide went above and beyond to make our wine tasting experience a memorable one. Lizbeth organized the tour she did an excellent job, everything was on time without any issues upon arrival."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time, we really felt like VIPs. Alfredo is bilingual and knows his way around the valle. I found this transportation service on Google, it had the best price. We stopped at some pretty amazing wineries. I highly recommend this company and I will be using them in the future."
* A traveler said: "Marco’s outstanding service and the ease to which the trip flowed! He listened well and added additional stops to our trip configured to our interests! The best tour guide ever! Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "We (my wife and I) absolutely satisfied with this trip and very thankful to Eugen and Luigi who was our guides. 1. Car arrived on time and was clean and 100% meets Covid-19 requirements. 2. Our guides were VERY prepared for journey and we received the answers on all our questions (history of the area, infrastructure, current situation, etc..) 3. The program of the tour is capacious and very comprehensive. 4. Thank you Eugen and Luigi for been ours guides"
* A traveler said: "I was very worried about this trip since I haven't been to Mexico in many years and I haven't used Viator before. While the website wasn't super helpful, I was contacted by Carlos who set up communication and laid out the plan. He was super helpful and funny and my wife and I had a great time. I am not an experienced wine drinker, but a lot of wines were tasty and we bought several to bring back home. Thank you Carlos, and I hope to use your services again!"
* A traveler said: "I went with a friend and it was out very first time going to the Valle de Guadalupe. Our tour guide did an awesome job of showing us around and recommended places to eat. We loved the experience and I want to do it again! Our tour guide was very friendly and informative and did a great job!"
* A traveler said: "Incredible! Romina provided an excellent experience, this was my second time at Cata Sensorial and it was much different than the first! Will definitely be back a third time :)"
* A traveler said: "Our guide tour & driver were amazing and very accommodating! Would definitely come back and request for Issac"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Dining Experiences
- Food & Drink Classes
- Food Tours
- Culinary & Gourmet Tour
- Wine Tastings
- Wine, Beer & Spirits
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Ensenada
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Carlsbad
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Newport Beach
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Colorado
- Things to do in Baja California Sur
- Things to do in Wyoming
- Things to do in Sinaloa