Top Baja California Sur Kid-Friendly
15 results | All Baja California Sur Tours
* A traveler said: "Awesome tour, well worth the price and the bonus tequila tasting at the end made it that much more amazing!"
* A traveler said: "Juan was great. Weather stopped us from being able to the glass bottom, but I was told to call today and see if the ports were ope. Other than missing that, I loved it."
* A traveler said: "Great trip and service. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Drinks were flowing and had a phoenomenal time."
* A traveler said: "Johnathon and his team did a great job providing a very cool experience. I would definitely recommend to anyone I knew visiting Cabo."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide and crew were excellent. Great service, very friendly, and they checked in with everyone consistently. Boat was in pristine condition and very clean. We departed on schedule and were given an hour of snorkeling time. Quality food and drinks as well."
* A traveler said: "This was probably my favorite part of my trip to Cabo! It was such a memorable experience. The ocean and sights were beautiful and the staff was all very friendly and kept the good vibes and drinks flowing. The snorkeling was more of an ocean swim with them feeding some fish, so it was very novelty-esque but still cool for the whole experience."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time our tour guide CHINO was amazing very nice guy he made our adventure incredible."
* A traveler said: "What a great excursion. We started with a boat ride around the Arch then a ride to a quiet cove for snorkeling. The powered snorkel jets were so fun. My 9 year old had a blast zipping around. We saw a lot of different fish and a sea turtle."
* A traveler said: "Fabulous tour! Leo and Gustavo were great. We had a great time celebrating my husband's 40th birthday."
* A traveler said: "A romantic and memorable place for our daughter's engagement! The crew were so accommodating, playing their special song at "that" moment, taking photos and making sure everything was perfect. The food, beverages and sailboat exceeded our expectations."
* A traveler said: "Anthony and the Captain I think his name is Alec they were phenomenal so hospitable make our tour so awesome. They are the best"
* A traveler said: "Veery good day out whale watching, picked up on time and a very good informative trip out to see whales breaching in the coast just of off the beach"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Bay of Cabo San Lucas
- Pelican Rock
- San Jose Estuary (Estero San José)
- San Jose del Cabo Church (Parroquia San José)
- Pedregal de Cabo San Lucas
- Balandra Beach (Playa Balandra)
- Cabo San Lucas Cruise Port
- San Jose del Cabo
- Santa Maria Beach (Playa Santa María)
- Isla Espiritu Santo
- Chileno Beach (Playa Chileno)
- Palmilla Golf Club
- Cuadra San Francisco
- Hotel California
- Palmilla Beach (Playa Palmilla)
- Sand Falls
- Sierra de la Laguna
- Mision de Nuestra Senora del Pilar (Our Lady of Pilar Church)
- Things to do in Los Cabos
- Things to do in San Jose del Cabo
- Things to do in Cabo San Lucas
- Things to do in Jalisco
- Things to do in Guerrero
- Things to do in Central Mexico
- Things to do in Puerto Vallarta
- Things to do in Monterrey
- Things to do in Taxco
- Things to do in Mexico City
- Things to do in Texas
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Oaxaca
- Things to do in Utah