Top Baja California Sur Eco Tours
28 results | All Baja California Sur Tours
* A traveler said: "I want to give a big shout to my crew on on my fishing trip on 7/14. I went with my 2 daughters and they had a blast. My oldest daughter caught some tuna and my youngest caught some little fish, which was big to her. The crew helped in every way possible to make sure we where taken care of. I will book again."
* A traveler said: "We had such an amazing time. Dennis was fantastic!! He was so knowledgable and made the experience!!"
* A traveler said: "The double Andrew team was amazing. It was safe and super peaceful like they said. They made extra sure it was safe for me and my boyfriend to go at the same time and even dipped our toes in the ocean. Also gave us plenty of interesting local facts about the sea life and landmarks. This was a successful bucket list check-off 😊"
* A traveler said: "Captain Chris was great. He took us way out to find a school of yellow fin tuna. We exhausted ourselves reeling them in. The other guy(forgot his name) helped us pull them in. We had one cleaned and had our restaurant prepare it for us! My 14 son was over the moon."
* A traveler said: "Anthony and the Captain I think his name is Alec they were phenomenal so hospitable make our tour so awesome. They are the best"
* A traveler said: "We loved seeing the rock formations, and getting a chance to spend an hour at Lover’s beach and swim in the Sea of Cortez. Our captain and his nephew were very friendly and made the trip very enjoyable."
* A traveler said: "Excellent staff very professional and helpful we had a great time. We loved the upside down and the big line across"
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Leo was a great tour guide, friendly and super accommodating! Would definitely recommend. Loved the watermat, kids loved jumping of the catamaran."
* A traveler said: "Excellent guides. They even brought me a cupcake for my birthday! Made the experience fun and easy with pro paddle boarding tips."
* A traveler said: "What a great excursion. We started with a boat ride around the Arch then a ride to a quiet cove for snorkeling. The powered snorkel jets were so fun. My 9 year old had a blast zipping around. We saw a lot of different fish and a sea turtle."
* A traveler said: "Carlos and crew was very friendly and fun. Although the waters was choppy it was still nice. They really catered to us like a crew should."
* A traveler said: "From start to finish absolutely perfect. Paulo and Caesar work constantly to make sure the experience is optimal. 7 mahi mahi with other boats coming in with nothing that day. A dock mate cleaned a fish for me to take home and cook that night!"
* A traveler said: "Luis took care of us and made sure we understood how to handle the bikes. Plenty of helpers to assist us going up hills when the sand was thick. Stopped along the way for flora and fauna education of wild life in the dessert."
* A traveler said: "Eric (sp) was a great guide. Since it is at the end of the season, there are fewer whale sharks around and he wanted to be sure we experienced swimming with the whale sharks. Small group, individualized attention. It was a perfect day! No wind, clear water and three sharks!"
* A traveler said: "Antonio was the best, most entertaining guide. Scenery was beautiful, well worth the trip. We saw colorful fish and stingrays too. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "The whale watching trip on the pirate ship was awesome. Great staff was entertaining and informative. Breakfast was terrific as was the drinks and the service. Of course we saw whales but wished for more. It was a overall great experience."
* A traveler said: "Had a lot of fun, our guide was great, no problems just a nice way to spend the day!|Thank you|Donna and Bruce"
* A traveler said: "Awesome tourist was nice n cool talk us through everything to understand overall experience great love love love it"
* A traveler said: "The service was outstanding!!! Crew of 3 made sure we had drinks, food, cushions, music, activities, towels and floaties. The platter of fresh tuna sashimi was way beyond expectations. They were very knowledgeable about the area and wildlife. The boat was clean, big and the water was so clear. My experience was in La Paz, so it was quite a van ride from Cabo San Jose. The transportation provided was a very nice van and driver who stopped for a potty break and snack. We were able to dip in the pool at the marina hotel affiliated with this trip experience. That was refreshing after a day on the boat. We had 6 people for a Bachelorette party on our private experience."
* A traveler said: "My family and I (kids age 18 and 15) highly recommend this tour. We stayed at the Four Seasons Las Palmas so this was our one full day outing from the eastern shore of the peninsula and back toward San Jose y Cabo. We took a car from the Four Seasons and met Uvaldo near Starbuck’s in San Jose. Uvaldo was FANTASTIC! He took such care of us throughout the day. We saw a great variety of places and things. He arranged a very memorable and delicious lunch for us in Cabo San Lucas. The glass-bottom boat portion of the day to the “arch” was magnificent. Well-coordinated and just the right amount of time on the water, but not too much. We felt like we had “VIP access” at the glass blowing studio, as Uvaldo was able to have them stay a bit late for us since our lunch was added during the tour. Along the way, Uvaldo seemed to know many people that we encountered, and this made us feel safe and welcome. My kids are still quoting some of Uvaldo’s phrases, such as when he enunciated “Allow me to get the door for you,” each time we stopped. He is a great asset to the region. Again, I would highly recommend this tour, especially if you otherwise intend to relax at the hotel. This is a great mid-trip full day way to see so much of the city. We ended our day by having a separately reserved dinner at Hacienda Cocina y Cantina, over-looking the bay and Land’s End. Uvaldo made sure that we arrived at the restaurant safely and on time. Thanks again, to Espeanza’s Tours and to Uvaldo. We hope to see you again soon!! The Edwards, Jonesboro, Arkansas"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Pelican Rock
- Balandra Beach (Playa Balandra)
- Palmilla Golf Club
- Santa Maria Beach (Playa Santa María)
- Chileno Beach (Playa Chileno)
- San Jose del Cabo
- Mision de Nuestra Senora del Pilar (Our Lady of Pilar Church)
- San Jose del Cabo Church (Parroquia San José)
- Cabo San Lucas Cruise Port
- Sand Falls
- Palmilla Beach (Playa Palmilla)
- Cuadra San Francisco
- Hotel California
- Pedregal de Cabo San Lucas
- Sierra de la Laguna
- San Jose Estuary (Estero San José)
- Bay of Cabo San Lucas
- Isla Espiritu Santo
- Things to do in Los Cabos
- Things to do in San Jose del Cabo
- Things to do in Cabo San Lucas
- Things to do in Jalisco
- Things to do in Guerrero
- Things to do in Central Mexico
- Things to do in Puerto Vallarta
- Things to do in Monterrey
- Things to do in Taxco
- Things to do in Mexico City
- Things to do in Texas
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Oaxaca
- Things to do in Utah