Top Bacalar Snorkeling
Saved to wishlist!
6 results | All Bacalar Tours
Discover the Bacalar Lagoon the intimate way, with this private sailing trip by catamaran. With just your group of family and friends on board along with the captain, you’ll enjoy the aquamarine waters of the lagoon as you wish; take dips into the water from the boat, learn about the unique ecosystem of the lagoon, or relax on deck with fresh fruit prepared on board.
Enjoy the blue and green waters of Bacalar's Seven Colors Lagoon on a boat tour. Join a small group and board a boat for a relaxing cruise across the lagoon, stopping at various spots to swim and soak up the warm sun. You'll quickly see why this area is called the 'Maldives of Mexico' as you explore the crystal clear waters of the lagoon.
Embark on a sightseeing tour of Bacalar's famous Seven Colors Lagoon during this fun excursion. Join a small group and your captain to navigate the stunning canals of blue and turquoise waters. Bathe and swim in the colorful waters and visit several freshwater cenotes, bird island, and an old pirate canal along the way.
Immerse yourself in Bacalar’s stunning natural scenery during this small-group, sunrise paddleboarding excursion, which includes fresh snacks and bottled water. Beat the crowds—and the heat—with a morning departure to the Black Cenote. Then, pay a visit to the Pirates Canal, an ancient point of entry to Bacalar. Tours are suitable for all levels.
Spend a day in nature with friends and family on this boat tour from Bacalar. Hop aboard a private boat and explore the area's waterways, stopping to swim and snorkel at various locations. When your group starts to get hungry, your crew will prepare a delicious barbecue served with various beverage options. End your excursion with a relaxing kayak tour of the lagoon, also available for your entire stay.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Cruise the Bacalar Lagoon to the Black Cenote and Cenote Esmerelda on a half-day snorkeling tour of the spectacular ‘Lake of Seven Colors.’ You’ll pass through the Pirates' Channel, pause to make mud masks from sulfurous mud, and slip into the water to snorkel at both cenotes. Before returning to shore, navigate to the Island of Birds, a haven for some of the migratory birds that flock to the Bacalar Lagoon.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Snorkeling in Bacalar?
The best Snorkeling in Bacalar according to Viator travelers are:
What Snorkeling in Bacalar are taking additional safety precautions?
These Bacalar experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Snorkeling in Bacalar are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Bacalar may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Extreme Sports
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife Tours
- On the Water
- Catamaran Cruises
- Jet Boat Rentals
- Stand Up Paddleboarding
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Travel & Transportation Services
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets