Avignon Cathedral (Cathedrale Notre-Dame des Doms)
Place du Palais, Avignon, France , 84000
Avignon Cathedral is located on Place du Palais, next to the Palais des Papes in central Avignon and is open daily from 7.30am-8pm. Mass is held each morning and the cathedral also hosts concerts during the summer Festival d’Avignon.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Avignon Cathedral (Cathedrale Notre-Dame des Doms)?
What else should I know about attractions in Avignon?
- Little Palace Museum (Musée du Petit Palais)
- Palace of the Popes (Palais des Papes)
- Rocher des Doms
- St. Benezet Bridge (Pont d'Avignon)
- Rhône River
- Les Halles Market
- Pont du Gard
- Les Baux-de-Provence
- Lavender Museum (Musee de la Lavande)
- Montmajour Abbey (Abbaye de Montmajour)
- Senanque Abbey (Abbaye Notre-Dame de Sénanque)