Top Avarua Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
12 results | All Avarua Tours
* A traveler said: "Excellent insight into the history and way of living on the island both past and present. Great places to see off the main road and on to the Ara Metua. Would highly recommend this tour and Mata is a fantastic guide!"
* A traveler said: "Very good day out. All enjoyed the entertainment from the crew. Loved the coconut show on the island."
* A traveler said: "This reef tour is genuine, the real deal, island friendly, eco friendly and hassle free. Josh and his crew looked after us, good quality gear and a great tropical feed to finish. One of Cook Island's treasures."
* A traveler said: "Awesome Tour!!! We had an great day with Dave and Uncle Jimmy. Both are so knowledgeable and personalise the tour to meet your interests!"
* A traveler said: "Our host gave us a good pre-briefing of what we were going to venture on. During the entire bike ride, he was very informative on describing the details of the vegetation and its benefits. This venture was well worth it."
* A traveler said: "What an experience! A must do while in Rarotonga. Karl was an excellent guide, very knowledgeable and friendly. We learnt so much and saw some amazing sights going to out of the way places. Even stopping at the side of the road and having a guess the fruit, smelling and tasting sessions. So very pleased we took the tour as it also enabled us to find our own way around the Island better to.|An awesome day! The more you talk and ask questions the more you will get out of it."
* A traveler said: "We had a lovely time touring around Rarotonga with our driver a lovely man named Andre. He was so full of information about the history of the island and made stops for us a couple of times as well. We had lovely refreshments and dropped back at our hotel in time for an afternoon nana nap. Thanks Andre"