Top Austin Outdoor Activities
65 results | All Austin Tours
* A traveler said: "We used this tour as a team building event and we all enjoyed it! Spectacular views, learned some very cool facts about Austin and watching the bats fly was icing on the cake. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "I enjoyed the tour all together. Got a great snapshot of Austin and was able to navigate myself around town after."
* A traveler said: "I enjoyed all of the tour with Paul, especially going through the city and learning about the history! I also liked getting tips on some of the best local food 😊 Paul was an awesome tour guide! And the electric bike was so pleasurable! I definitely recommend this tour for anyone visiting."
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed the experience! Our guide, Jax, was friendly and enthusiastic! We learned about Austin and had a great time!"
* A traveler said: "Glad we had a chance to do this. It was the our favorite activity in Austin this weekend. Tour guide knew a lot about the city and gave great recommendations for the rest of our trip."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was energetic and knowledgeable. The segways were an interesting way to travel. Thanks for the great trip."
* A traveler said: "Jim was great! Awesome way to get up to speed on Austin quickly, and he had great recommendations for ways to further the exploration. Would definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "So fun!! First night ever in Austin and Caleb was a blast!! There were times we thought we were going to die and then we would end up busting up laughing. Wife and I had the time of our lives. Highly recommended!! If you are looking for a good time with good music and stories to tell for years to come, get Caleb!!!"
* A traveler said: "Michael was an awesome tour guide, he showed us great spots and was super knowledgeable. It was a great way to get to know the city our first day. He pointed out places for us to come back to and explore more and provided us with plenty of cold water (very much appreciated). I highly recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "Running around on the seqways in the bustle of everthing FUN FUN. our guide Alex was the bomb. Highly recommend it"
* A traveler said: "Greg was awesome. Oh yes 👏 thank you Greg… the Tour was awesome. We had a great time…. Our photos look great."
* A traveler said: "Had a wonderful time,the guide was super friendly and he even spiced it up with telling a few ghost stories! Highly recommend, definitely going to book a ghost tour next!"
* A traveler said: "My daughter (11) was super excited to go to this Indoor Skydiving. She has taught me to get out of my comfort zone and it was so worth it. She LOVED it and I did something completely different. Drew was great."
* A traveler said: "At first it takes getting your balance but after a few minutes, that was no longer an issue. It was very exciting and just a whole lot of fun. Would definently do it again."
* A traveler said: "I loved everything about this ride. I highly recommend this to any new travelers. The instructor was very professional and fun!"
* A traveler said: "A great way to experience the city learning some Texas history & fun facts along the way. Tour guide Colt was friendly & knowledgable, bikes were well maintained, and of course the beers (lots of beers) were fantastic!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was awesome! Peanut was fun, energetic, and knowledgeable. What great way to see some of the city!"
* A traveler said: "Caleb and AJ were awesome! They took excellent care of our group and we're fun and entertaining the whole way"
* A traveler said: "Caleb definitely made this experience awesome. We never would have seen a lot of Austin without this tour."
* A traveler said: "It was so much fun and they were super kind and accommodating! I definitely will be back! Thanks Iris for your help on our mission!"
* A traveler said: "Trey was fantastic!! He was very informative and attentive. Someone in our party got over heated and Trey was amazing with taking care of her. Top notch guide!"
* A traveler said: "Great family experience! Thank you Michael for that excellent tour, we really enjoyed it! I recomend this tour for families with Kids!"
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing experience. Tour guys were very knowledge and so kind at all times. Despite of we were a big group starting at the same time, everything was fluent. No major issues."
* A traveler said: "LeAnne was a fantastic tour guide! We had a great time and enjoyed our first trip to Austin. The drink and food stops were excellent. Highly recommend."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Austin Paramount Theatre
- LBJ Presidential Library
- Driskill Hotel (The Driskill)
- Austin Aquarium
- Mayfield Park and Preserve
- Austin Convention Center
- Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center
- Texas Governor's Mansion
- Zilker Metropolitan Park
- Bullock Texas State History Museum
- South Congress Avenue (SoCo)
- French Legation Museum
- 2nd Street District
- Mexic-Arte Museum
- HOPE Outdoor Gallery (HOG)