Top Auckland Unique Experiences
Saved to wishlist!
5 results | All Auckland Tours
Sort by: Featured
The Hobbiton movie set and the Waitomo glow-worm caves are two of the most popular attractions on New Zealand’s North Island. Visit both in one day and enjoy a more personalized experience on this small-group tour. Discover behind-the-scenes of the legendary LOTR films during a guided tour of Hobbiton, then cruise the underground river of the Waitomo Caves, beneath a glittering canopy of glow worms.
Taste locally brewed beer in Auckland on a tour of Urbanaut Brewing Co.'s Kingsland brewery. You'll learn how beer is made and hear about the evolution of the craft beer scene in New Zealand and around the world as you enjoy tastings of Urbanaut's current selections.
Instead of hopping on a crowded bus for a scripted and impersonal introduction to the City of Sails, learn about its hidden gems and exciting subcultures from your own local tour guide. On this fully customizable walking tour, explore Auckland with a private guide and get their take on the city. Whether you’re curious about sports or theaters, nature or art, discover things to do and places to see that are tailored to your interests.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
We’ve been tracking and monitoring a thriving colony of bush glow worms for a while now and they are magnificent, strange and magical all at the same time! Our unique species of glow worm lights up after dark like the stars to attract it's prey, it's very special. The atmosphere is pretty electric in there as we first allow our eyes become accustomed to the dark before we walk past and hear running water close by and then it's just us, and the glow worms. The luminescent larval is endemic to these shores, so it's a one off for most at a very cool piece of native forest. This local bush reserve is to remain a secret, phones are turned off. You may even be asked to wear a blind fold on route. This is an exceptionally sensitive area. Thanks for your help preserving this. This is an easy flat bush walk, you will not be on a boat
On this afternoon walking tour around Auckland city, taste-test the products of New Zealand’s craft beer renaissance… and maybe discover something unexpected. Instead of stopping into a random bar and guessing what you might like, go behind the scenes at a number of Auckland bars and breweries and enjoy a series of tastings to help you find what you like and don’t like.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Unique Experiences in Auckland?
The best Unique Experiences in Auckland according to Viator travelers are:
What Unique Experiences in Auckland are taking additional safety precautions?
These Auckland experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Unique Experiences in Auckland are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Auckland may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Michael Joseph Savage Memorial Park (Savage Memorial) Tours & Tickets
- Howick Historical Village Tours & Tickets
- Motutapu Island Tours & Tickets
- Rangitoto Island Tours & Tickets
- Manukau Heads Lighthouse Tours & Tickets
- St Patrick's Cathedral Tours & Tickets
- Devonport Tours & Tickets
- Viaduct Harbour Tours & Tickets
- Ports of Auckland Tours & Tickets
- Arataki Visitor Centre Tours & Tickets
- Coast-to-Coast Walkway Tours & Tickets
- Bethells Beach Tours & Tickets
- Kumeu Wine Country Tours & Tickets
- Auckland Town Hall Tours & Tickets
- Stonyridge Vineyard Tours & Tickets
- Muriwai Beach Tours & Tickets
- Auckland Ferry Terminal Tours & Tickets
- Glenbrook Vintage Railway Tours & Tickets
- Ponsonby Tours & Tickets
- Silo Park Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in North Island
- Things to do in Waiheke Island
- Things to do in Tauranga
- Things to do in Rotorua
- Things to do in Tongariro National Park
- Things to do in Hastings
- Things to do in Wellington
- Things to do in Picton
- Things to do in Akaroa
- Things to do in South Island
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Wanaka
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in Victoria