Top Assisi Walking Tours
46 results | All Assisi Tours
* A traveler said: "Our guide Michele was fantastic. He was thorough in is explanations and spent extra time on the things we were most interested in. It was just the two of us so basically a private tour."
* A traveler said: "Katia, our tour guide, was knowledgeable, witty, and compassionate. My mother walks with a cane and she was accommodating to her. The tour was amazing! We will return!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time. Great food and wine and friendly ladies doing our tasting! I will definitely be recommending this to my friends!"
* A traveler said: "The cooking class is actually at a bed and breakfast inn called the Malvarina and the food was literally the best I’ve ever tasted. The cook is an old Nona with traditional, simple recipes that just cannot be compared. All fresh ingredients grown on their farm and such a lovely setting."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide provided a lively and passionate tour filled with history, legends, and genuine passion for the subject matter...Francis and Clare."
* A traveler said: "It's was a very nice experience. Great wines, the possibility to taste all the different grapes when walking through the vineyards. Picknick was in perfect environment and had everything I hoped for!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Valentina has a remarkable command of the history of these structures and the incomparable artwork they contain. She was warm, clear and eager to tell the stories of the people who created them and those to whom they are dedicated. It was a wonderful day and even enough time, to get to know a little about each other."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very informative about the history and construction of the Basilica and the frescoes and I would highly recommend her."
* A traveler said: "We booked this tour on the way to the airport and so glad I did. We had a delicious and delightful time touring the winery, finding out how they make the wine and olive oil and the organic methods used. The hostess was warm and inviting and it felt like I was visiting a friend’s house. Don’t miss this tour if you are in the Assisi area!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Small Group Tour of Assisi and St. Francis Basilica visit
- Assisi Private Walking Tour including St. Francis Basilica
- Umbrian Regional and Traditional Cooking Class with Lunch in Assisi
- Open-air Wine Tasting with Panoramic View
- Pranzo pic nic nel Vigneto di Assisi: vino, olio evo e delizie del territorio
- Things to do in Umbria
- Things to do in Lake Bolsena
- Things to do in Siena
- Things to do in Lake Bracciano
- Things to do in Chianti
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in San Gimignano
- Things to do in Ravenna
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Livorno
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Lazio