Top Arizona Water Tours
26 results | All Arizona Tours
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Brien was great. He was very knowledgeable and friendly. We enjoyed the entire trip. We would recommend this tour to anyone looking for a way to learn more about Arizona"
* A traveler said: "A memorable experience our family put it in their bucket list. A fun filled excitement for us in our age category flying high."
* A traveler said: "Truly awesome. Having never done kayaking before, I was a little bit nervous for this to be unguided, but it was unfounded. Although there were a couple rapids to go through which made it all the more fun, it was great fun for even a beginner. The views were amazing, we got to see some wild horses overall just had an amazing time."
* A traveler said: "We loved both the inside seating and the outside seating along with the stories told in both locations."
* A traveler said: "Diane was a joy to have as a tour guide and the Grand Canyon was in immense experience. My tour-mates were fun as well."
* A traveler said: "The guides are exceptionally amazing, Cat and Leland. The sites absolutely beautiful. We would book again next time we're on vacation in Sedona."
* A traveler said: "Great group, good balance of activities, enjoyed the stops, Eric did an amazing job with making first tour awesome with extra insights."
* A traveler said: "Shane was an AMAZING pilot! Daniel and Rick were his helpers they were great also! Shane is a comedian also because he had us laughing a bunch but that was the most amazing balloon ride so smooth, very safe, and the landing was perfect! I would definitely recommend Shane with Aeroangelic balloons!"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was very informative about the topography and history of Arizona. She was a good driver and had lots of enthusiasm even though it was a long day. We especially enjoyed our experience through Canyon X with our guide, Jordan, who was very knowledgeable and who took great pictures!"
* A traveler said: "Antelope canyon is every bit as amazing as photos would suggest. It's an easy hike and there's no place like this anywhere else! Absolutely beautiful. Jace was our guide and was very patient, showing us all the features of the canyon, telling us its history and taking photos for us. I'd highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Pilot was excellent... the ride to the canyon was informative but also he was able to really build up to the moment that the helicopter moves directly past forest and painted dessert to directly over canyon. The views are breathtaking."
* A traveler said: "Montana was a great guide. He made sure everyone was well taken care of. He gave a lot of detailed information about the are. And, got a live the one-liners!! Thank you for a lovely day."
* A traveler said: "Learning how to kayak! Preston was great , very kind as I brought the rear. Loved the stop for a dip, snacks, and the hike. The river was so clear and green, the cave grotto lovely. Thanks for pick up at hotel also."
* A traveler said: "It was an amazing experience that was completely worth the cost. A pleasurable experience all around from the length of trip, instruction, equipment, and service."
* A traveler said: "Outstanding experience! Beautiful plane flight, amazing Antelope Canyon (great guide), wonderful rafting experience . . . highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "The entire experience was AMAZING! Our guide Elias was very nice and handled the Colorado river and it’s rapids with ease. Definitely a “must do” experience!!!"
* A traveler said: "Our first time kayaking and it was amazing. So relaxing and beautiful. We would do it again. Neil and Luke was outstanding. Enjoyed learning about the history."
* A traveler said: "Seeing the wild horses and the peace and beauty of the Salt River float. Our guide, Ben, was excellent!"
* A traveler said: "This was a very fun trip. Weather was perfect, which added a lot. The views were awesome. Would definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "Awesome guide, very knowledgeable, great lunch..good for all ages..especially for people who want to enjoy a trip and not hard on your back like white water rafting"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Air Tours
- Bus Tours
- Helicopter Tours
- Hot Air Balloon Rides
- Luxury Car Tours
- Rail Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Red Rock State Park
- Museum of Northern Arizona
- Salt River
- Mill Avenue
- National Comedy Theatre (NCT)
- Sonoran Desert
- McDowell Sonoran Preserve
- Grandview Point
- Wupatki National Monument
- Sunset Crater Volcano National Monument
- Oak Creek Vista
- Pueblo Grande Museum
- Castles N' Coasters
- Homolovi State Park
- Scottsdale Fashion Square
- Old Town Scottsdale
- Sabino Canyon Recreation Area
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Arizona
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Colorado
- Things to do in Baja California Sur
- Things to do in Texas