Top Arizona Outdoor Activities
366 results | All Arizona Tours
* A traveler said: "Tour was very fun and informational. Tour guide made sure everyone felt safe and made sure they were having a good time"
* A traveler said: "A lovely experience, different kind of fun for someone not use to extreme activities. We both enjoyed very much."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide Tim was amazing! As a first time rider I felt completely comfortable after the training. The scenery was incredible!"
* A traveler said: "The guides are exceptionally amazing, Cat and Leland. The sites absolutely beautiful. We would book again next time we're on vacation in Sedona."
* A traveler said: "All the staff was very professional, well organized and an easy process. The view is breathtaking! Very memorable!! I would do this again"
* A traveler said: "Best trip ever. Employees were informative, courteous, and fun. The veiw was spectacular. Get the book for $3."
* A traveler said: "WE loved our experience, the guide was very good and very nice. Definitely would come back again. I wish our papers had little better information at what time we had to be there, our tickets said 1.5 hrs prior to the tour, but the actual time was 30 mins. The guide can really make it or break it so make sure you get good one."
* A traveler said: "Ana was an wonderful guide. Amazing sites and stories. This was not an easy tour for those who have knee issues but it is doable."
* A traveler said: "Everything we needed was communicated so efficiently. When we got there the orientation was prompt and concise, giving all the time we needed in the river. The river was so peaceful and just enough current at certain areas to make it interesting. Would definitely do again."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide Jimmy was very informative super patient and nice. Definitely worth the money the experience was amazing."
* A traveler said: "Pilot & staff super friendly. The views were gorgeous. What a great memory for us on our wedding anniversary."
* A traveler said: "Our driver, Joe Gebo, was excellent! He was both knowledgeable and personable. We loved seeing Sedona, but the favorite part of our trip was seeing the Chapel of the Holy Cross."
* A traveler said: "The tour was fabulous, aren’t enough adjectives to describe the beauty of Lower Antelope canyon. Our tour guide RJ, at canyon was great & helped us get fabulous photos. Our tour guide & driver PJ was fun & very knowledgeable. Highly recommend. Make sure to wear solid foot ware."
* A traveler said: "My daughter and I took this tour and could not have loved it anymore! Pam was our driver and she did a great job and was the sweetest! The wine tasting was wonderful, we sampled their VIP flight on the lawn as live music played. IT WAS PERFECT!!"
* A traveler said: "The best tour I could ever imagine. Our guide Ty went above and beyond to make this a memorable day for us. We laughed and we learned. The views were breathtaking and our tour group was so much fun. 15/10 and I'd do it all again!"
* A traveler said: "This is an awesome tour and I would highly recommend! What a great way to see the desert beauty. Blake was a great tour guide. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Entering from the east entrance was what really made the tour ! Sheldon, our tour really made the tour outstanding for us . He was very knowledgeable about the Grand Canyon and also the history of the area . He also knew the best photo spots . Very hospitable! I would recommend this tour to anyone that was visiting the Grand Canyon!"
* A traveler said: "You will never see what you’re going to see at Antelope Canyon-truly Amazing! Tour was worth every penny"
* A traveler said: "The pilot and crew delivered a tremendous experience that was thrilling and very enjoyable. Highly recommend this operator to everyone seeking a high flying experience."
* A traveler said: "This place is awesome! Kevin guided us on our tour and made it the most enjoyable and fun for our daughter. With the heat they also made sure to keep all the riders hydrated as well. We will definitely be back. There aren’t enough words to describe how good it was!"
* A traveler said: "Learning and experiencing the vortex. Great recharge and our guide Joe is very knowledgeable. He brings a calming vibe and took excellent photos for our group."
* A traveler said: "The tour was excellent. Our tour guide,Mike, was informative and personable. Great way to sense the grand scale of the Grand Canyon."
* A traveler said: "The sites were beautiful. The ride was amazing thru the red rocks. The guide was very informative. The pink jeep tour company was very professional."
* A traveler said: "I took the whole family it was fun and informative we got much more from it than we expected conferrable ride nice people will do it again"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Active & Outdoor Classes
- Fun & Games
- In the Air
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Tlaquepaque Arts and Shopping Village
- Sabino Canyon Recreation Area
- Coconino National Forest
- Camelback Mountain
- Tonto National Forest
- Grand Canyon Railway
- Slide Rock State Park
- Pueblo Grande Museum
- Southwest Wildlife Conservation Center
- Grandview Point
- Heritage Square
- Lake Pleasant Regional Park
- Cameron Trading Post
- Navajo Nation
- Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park
- Scottsdale Fashion Square
- Grand Canyon IMAX Theater
- Glen Canyon Dam
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Colorado
- Things to do in Baja California Sur
- Things to do in Texas