Top Amsterdam Outdoor Activities
291 results | All Amsterdam Tours
* A traveler said: "My husband and I really enjoyed our bike trip with Sevv across the Netherlands countryside! Beautiful sights and delicious cheese. We are not expert bikers by any means and we found it very doable."
* A traveler said: "We had s great time yesterday. The tour guide and bus driver made it special. Enjoyed the quaint towns and the various demonstrations on wooden shoes cheese making and of course stroopeafels."
* A traveler said: "Our tour to keukenhof was excellent. The location to meet was excellent and easy to find. The Guide was very well informed and felt safe on the road with very capable driver ."
* A traveler said: "Its very cool, good moments, and learn i recommand this for learn history of Amsterdam and see à beautiful vew."
* A traveler said: "Arthur was our guide. He was passionate and knowledgeable about the subject. He was engaging with our group. The point of this tour was education and we felt the emotional impact. We went with our two adult children. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "I absolutely enjoyed the trip - Alex and the Capitan (don’t remember his name unfortunately) are the great guides!"
* A traveler said: "The story of the windmills and the village. Their restoration. Also the cheese factory and shoe maker were great, but make sure you &Irish with a hot chocolate by the pier at the end of the dike. Our guide Burt? Was terrific."
* A traveler said: "Seeing the city from a different perspective was worth the trip by itself. It also provided an audio description with the provided headphones."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour, very knowledgeable was Juliette. Would highly recommend this tour especially with her"
* A traveler said: "Laura was a very friendly guide. A lot of interesting informations. Good organisation. We enjoyed it ………"
* A traveler said: "Guide was fantastic, very knowledgeable on a wealth of subjects. Cheese, wooden shoe guy was a hoot. One of best experiences of our 17-day trip."
* A traveler said: "Really lovely cruise ! Extremely friendly and happy staff, super nice way to spend the evening ! :) Thank you !"
* A traveler said: "Walking through Amsterdam's markets, specialty food shops & stalls sampling many delicious local food items with the utterly delightful, and thoroughly knowledgeable Crista as our guide was a wonderful way to spend a beautiful sunny afternoon! Christa's knowledge of the history and background of so much we viewed passing by lovingly maintained older buildings and sites made this so much more than just a food tour! Being. physically limited and requiring the use of a cane when walking, Crista was extremely considerate of my situation and kept the pace at a level I felt comfortable with, but still making sure we got to experience everything!! We do food tours whenever we travel to new cities worldwide and this one was right up there with the best of them!"
* A traveler said: "Loved the Gardens. Beautiful, relaxing. The windmills at Zaanse were pretty. However, just souvenir shops."
* A traveler said: "Tour was great. Mathias was a great guide for taking us around the city. Very informative and learnt a lot about the culture and history of Amsterdam and how it has become what it is today. Would defiantly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Sebastian was awesome!! Really nice guy and super knowledgeable about the city. He really took the time to show us Amsterdam in a personal and informative way. It's the smaller detailed things you learn with a knowledgeable guide that makes all the difference in the world. I've been to Amsterdam before but he had me see it in a brand new light and helped my wife really appreciate the city for her first visit. Can't say enough about what a great tour it was. Defiantly ask for Sebastian if you do one of these private bike tours."
* A traveler said: "The tour is well organized. It was nice to get out of the hustle and bustle of Amsterdam for the day. The village is beautiful and the demonstrations are very informative."
* A traveler said: "A great way to spend a few hours. The Heineken experience was great learning about the history of the brewery. Samples were a bonus as well. The canal cruise was a little more than an hour and was a great way to see the city and relax."
* A traveler said: "Mark and Cynthia were an absolute delight ! Not only did they make us feel very comfortable, but they also taught us a lot of interesting things about Amsterdam, the canals and ships. You can really feel the love and passion they have for this lifestyle. As far as the boat itself was also very cosy and nice. It was clean and had a functional setup with a table in the middle and the seats on the inner borders. This is the perfect activity for all types of groups i promise ! We are definitly coming back! Once again, Cynthia and Mark, THANK YOU WE HAD SUCH A WONDERFUL TIME !"
* A traveler said: "My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed this trip. It was simply beautiful and cannot be missed! However, if I could change one thing it would be to allow an hour more to really meander on your own. There simply was not enough time to enjoy such a beautiful place!"
* A traveler said: "We loved our experience with this walking tour! Sean had such great knowledge of the area and answered all of our questions. He also let us in on the lifestyle of people currently living in Amsterdam. So we got a history lesson of beautiful and extraordinary Amsterdam and also got some up-to-date insider info!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent visit, very quick admission with no waiting around. Plenty to see and was very impressed with the overall look of the waxworks. Lots of informative details and interactive things to do as you were going round."
* A traveler said: "Super Guide. Very beautiful and chilled ride in Amsterdam. Perfect organized and excellent for JGA!!"
* A traveler said: "This was a great tour! Enjoyed the guides (both had a great sense of humor) and the wine and cheese.🙂"
Frequently Asked Questions
- The Nine Streets (De Negen Straatjes)
- Zaanse Schans
- Torture Museum
- Amsterdam Tulip Museum
- Portuguese Synagogue
- Museum of the Canals (Het Grachtenhuis)
- Bridge of 15 Bridges
- Enclosing Dike (Afsluitdijk)
- Amsterdam Museum
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! Amsterdam
- Moco Museum
- Hermitage Amsterdam
- Amsterdam Cruise Port
- New Church (Nieuwe Kerk)
- National Holocaust Museum
- Diamond Museum Amsterdam
- House of Bols
- Things to do in Rotterdam
- Things to do in Dordrecht
- Things to do in Leeuwarden
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in London
- Things to do in Hamburg
- Things to do in North Holland
- Things to do in South Holland
- Things to do in Flanders
Day Trips from Amsterdam
- Amsterdam to Keukenhof Gardens
- Amsterdam to Brussels
- Amsterdam to Antwerp
- Amsterdam to Rotterdam
- Amsterdam to Bruges
- Amsterdam to The Hague
- Amsterdam to Zaanse Schans
- Amsterdam to Zaandam
- Amsterdam to Ghent
- Amsterdam to Eindhoven
- Amsterdam to Hoorn
- Amsterdam to Alkmaar
- Amsterdam to Leeuwarden
- Amsterdam to Arnhem