Top Alsace Bus Tours
64 results | All Alsace Tours
* A traveler said: "Our guide was great and had a small group. Our guide was very informative and friendly. Visited 2 great wine rooms and felt like we were with old friends."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour of a beautiful area. I had a fantastic time along the wine route in Alsace with this tour. It was certainly a very pleasant day visiting the various villages, among vineyards and of course the wine tasting. The tour guides were great! Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Had a great tour with 7 friends: enthousiastic presentation, beautiful decor, and delicious wines, a real must if you’re in the area!"
* A traveler said: "I highly recommend this tour! The villages are beautiful and we learned much about the area from our guide Didier! We ended the day with a wine tasting! Great way to see and experience the surrounding areas of Colmar!!"
* A traveler said: "Anna and Eric were such good tour guides and we had a great tour of the area both culturally and wine tasting wise. Highly recommendable."
* A traveler said: "The selection of three different types and sizes of cellars made the tastings very interesting. I would have liked to spend more time in the actual vineyards with a grower. The guide was very knowledgeable and flexible with the timing."
* A traveler said: "Had an amazing time on this tour! It was so beautiful to see the small towns along the wine route along with the included wineries. Our guide was extremely knowledgable and even gave us some great local insights into other activities to do during our stay. I would definitely recommend this tour for anyone visiting the area!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour with a good look at the countryside with a good guide in a nice van . Would recommend it for a stress free day"
* A traveler said: "Wine and food were very delicious...even had juice for my kid. We had a wonderful time at this winery."
* A traveler said: "The town architecture is lovely. The pace is comfortable and not rushed. The guide was knowledgeable, accommodating and friendly."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful half day with Ana and Eric exploring three beautiful villages and being happily provided with comprehensive history and customs of the area. We strongly recommend them to all travelers staying in Colmar. Our best wishes to Ana and Eric- Julie and John Australia."
* A traveler said: "Lovely trip with guide Aoud, who showed around the pretty villages, narrated helpful historical background and optimised time well so it felt leisurely. Charming places to visit, enjoying petite bites and chatting like old friends who were traveling together. Thank you Aoud!!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful day out in the Alsacian country side with our knowledgeable guide Ana. Thanks again for everything!"
* A traveler said: "The tour route was excellent and Jean-Yves was very knowledgeable and an outstanding guide....one of the best tours I have ever taken."
* A traveler said: "From the initial booking and conversation, Manfred exceeded our expectations. We want to visit Heidelberg as we'd lived close to the city years ago and spent quite a bit of time there. Manfred ensured luxury and comfort in every aspect. Manfred ensured we arrived and was able to park our vehicle in a safe and easily accessible area. We visited Heidelberg Castle, Old Town Heidelberg, Hirschhorn, Dilsberg, and Speyer. Each tour was met with Manfred's wealth of knowledge...as he honored my request to go "off the beaten path". We are no longer tourist after residing in EU several times over the years, so he understood the request and honored it. The luxury transportation was our standard, so we didn't have to worry about having to settle. Manfred had water, and snacks on hand as well. We were able to get closer than most to sights and avoid crowds at all times. Manfred was beyond accommodating to changes in our schedule and changes in what we wanted to see. I have recommended this tour and his service to my colleagues already."
* A traveler said: "Christopher at Alsace original experiences guided us from Strasbourg to stops in Freiburg, Basel, and then Colmar stopping along the way to show us the beauties and special places of this region. It was a delightful tour for our family group of 6 adults."
* A traveler said: "We loved the villages that we visited. They were mystical and magical. Beautiful beyond words. Our guide provided everything that we needed and took care of us in every way."
* A traveler said: "This was a great tour, full of surprises. Discover the numbers and names above the doorways. Learn about the conversion of a dilapidated, rat infested prison into a school training France’s politicians. See one if the world’s oldest astronomical clocks. And much, much, more from an excellent guide."
* A traveler said: "Even tho the day was rainy and windy, Florence took us to see some beautiful sights in Alsace. The countryside is enchanting, and the Christmas Markets magical. Would definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "Very pleasant experience with an engaging and knowledgeable guide. Nice balance of guided tour and free time."
* A traveler said: "What an amazing day traveling around these beautiful small villages in France! Pieter was an excellent guide who drove us for the entire day and guided us through the most beautiful parts of these towns. He provided history and tales about previous generations and really helped us visualize what times were like when these towns were established. He also took us to a gorgeous winery and provided so much useful information on the wines. We highly recommend him and this tour. His is something you absolutely must do when visiting Strasbourg."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- E-Bike Tours
- Limousine Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Walking Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Little Prince Park (Parc du Petit Prince)
- Old Customs House (Koïfhus)
- Orangerie Park (Parc de l'Orangerie)
- Toy Museum of Colmar (Musée du Jouet Colmar)
- Fort of Mutzig (Feste Kaiser Wilhelm II)
- Colmar Old Town (Vieux Colmar)
- Unterlinden Museum (Musee Unterlinden)
- Little Venice (Petite Venise)
- Pfister House (Maison Pfister)
- Strasbourg Covered Bridges (Ponts Couverts)
- St. Thomas Church (Eglise St. Thomas)
- St. Martin's Church (Eglise St-Martin)
- Tanners House (Maison des Tanneurs)
- Rohan Palace (Palais Rohan)
- Place Gutenberg
- Alsatian Museum (Musée Alsacien)
- Things to do in Strasbourg
- Things to do in Central Switzerland
- Things to do in Swiss Alps
- Things to do in Lake Geneva
- Things to do in Basel
- Things to do in Zurich
- Things to do in Lucerne
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Frankfurt
- Things to do in Burgundy
- Things to do in Bavaria
- Things to do in Rhône-Alpes
- Things to do in Lombardy
- Things to do in Île-de-France
- Things to do in Flanders