Top Alberta Hiking Tours
47 results | All Alberta Tours
* A traveler said: "The tour was amazing, very helpful guid, comfort bus, spend a good time to see many places in one day."
* A traveler said: "We had such a great time with our 8 and 5 year old kids - they loved every minute of it! The guides were funny and knowledgeable - they made it a day to remember"
* A traveler said: "There were only 2 of us on our hike so it turned out to be a private tour. Our guide suggested a hike up Stanley Glacier in Kootney Park just inside the BC border. It was a good hike for those that can manage and took about 2 hrs to reach the end of the path. We had a fantastic lunch on the mountainside (provided by our guide) and learned quite a bit about the local geology as well as the flora and fauna. We enjoyed ourselves and were absolutely beat after but in a good way! Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Ken was the driver and tour guide. Excellent, organized and safe⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️. I highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Awesome experience , staff were wonderful, unfortunately it was raining and cloudy the day we had booked, but my grandson had a blast playing in the fresh fallen snow!"
* A traveler said: "Kelly was a phenomenal guide. She was knowledgeable, passionate, and full of energy. She had in depth knowledge of the area and animals. We were lucky enough to see elk and deer on our trip."
* A traveler said: "Our family really loved this experience. Katelyn was a fabulous guide, really informative and entertaining. Our kids are 13 and 15 and loved the trip. For our first rafting experience this was a great choice. We would choose a more challenging trip for our next experience."
* A traveler said: "Such a beautiful cruise on Maligne Lake! Our tour guide Liam was fantastic! Spirit Lake was extremely beautiful to see in person. I would not change a thing."
* A traveler said: "Heidi was a fantastic guide. We really enjoyed our safari! We highly recommend this tour. We learned a lot about keeping wildlife safe."
* A traveler said: "So much fun! Lots to see and amazing views! Would definately recommend going!! Fast trip up and no line ups!"
* A traveler said: "It wasn’t expected that white water rafting is so much fun…. I’m a bit nervous at first but when we are on the water and the wave splash us it feels so much fun!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Omg. Best girls trip ever! Will do again with family. I don't know why I waited so long. Guide was Jacob and he did spins and high five. He kept it fun the whole trip. Well worth the cost."
* A traveler said: "The Johnson Canyon Icewalk was one of the highlights of our trips. Our guide Nick was great and very informational. I would highly recommend the guided tour as you learn all the facts and history of the canyon and the Bow Valley Parkway. You can always go back for a second look on your own. Highly recommend! The scenery is amazing."
* A traveler said: "Great tour. The ice was gorgeous, the canyon was so beautiful and fun to trek through. Our guide was very good, and had maple cookies and hot chocolate for us at the canyon end. Seeing the thousand year old petroglyphs was really interesting."
* A traveler said: "This tour is really cool. We went to the canyon with George, who was sharing lots of facts and interesting stories along the way. With the ice cleats, it's an easy hike up the canyon where you can enjoy amazing views and breath in a lot of fresh air."
* A traveler said: "Kendra was very conscious of our hiking abilities and maintained a safe and informative experience for all members of the group."
* A traveler said: "This was a fabulous tour. Claude was so knowledgeable on the stars and constellations Lots of fun and a great time."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very knowledgeable and gave us the best tour. I would recommend it to anyone who likes nature and fun at the same time!!"
* A traveler said: "A new experience for us but well worth the cost. Jenn was understanding of our nervous 1st attempt @ e-bike & was very knowledgeable & patient as she taught us. A great way to see hidden treasures of the Banff area & get just enough moderate exercise for a relaxing vacation. Would highly recommend & we book again. Thank you"
* A traveler said: "This was a Mother/daughter adventure together. After self reflection a few days later I still couldn’t believe I did this, tested me physically and mentally. It was definitely a feel good moment in my life. Thanks to the two guides who were patient and experienced to help each of us on this journey. My daughter wants to do the intermediate level next. She was on a thrill high after this. Great people and great motivation for each other definitely a team effort!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Nikka Yuko Japanese Garden
- Calgary Stampede
- Fraser River
- Yamnuska Wolfdog Sanctuary
- Jasper SkyTram
- Victoria Glacier
- Lake Minnewanka
- Mount Assiniboine
- Banff Upper Hot Springs
- Stanley Glacier
- Glenbow Museum
- West Edmonton Mall
- Spirit Island
- Atlas Coal Mine National Historic Site
- Banff Gondola
- Banff Sunshine Village Ski Resort
- Takakkaw Falls
- Cave and Basin National Historic Site
- Calgary Tower
- Studio Bell, home of the National Music Centre
- Things to do in Calgary
- Things to do in British Columbia
- Things to do in Washington
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Vancouver
- Things to do in Seattle
- Things to do in Vancouver Island
- Things to do in Portland
- Things to do in Fort Collins
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Colorado
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in New Mexico