Top Akaroa Art & Culture
12 results | All Akaroa Tours
* A traveler said: "Very informative & engaging representative. Gave personal insight into sights & went out of his way to accommodate wishes."
* A traveler said: "Loved the Giants house it was so unique With its tiered terraces and fabulous mosaics everywhere From paving to sculptures"
Akaroa Shore Excursion: Banks Peninsula, Christchurch City Tour and the International Antarctic Centre
* A traveler said: "Scotty was a great guide. We were lucky the cafe at the Antarctic center was pretty empty so we all were able to have a bite to eat. Loved the Hagglund ride!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent excellent excellent New Zealand beautiful, kayaks in good shape, and with rudder! Our guide did great job of balancing skill of group, providing plenty of water time, and describing surroundings. Look forward to returning."
* A traveler said: "Wow - awesome experience. Tour guide had extensive knowledge of both history and sights. Saw lots of dolphins and even a little blue penguin. Thanks. Would definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "Super tour of Christchurch and the surrounding area. Driver gave great commentary and provided good insight into the background and history of the area. Hugh at the sheep farm did a great job of letting us know what life on a sheep farm is like. Tom, the dog was interesting to watch as he worked the herd. Sheep shearing demo was excellent."
* A traveler said: "The dolphins.... Fun and beautiful. Getting out of the harbour, turning off the engine and sailing, with the dolphins. Lovely music. Very informative. Unbelievable value. Could not have asked for a better experience."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was excellent Tried hard to give us the best experience in viewing marine life and giving us the information of the are."
* A traveler said: "Had a great day. Janet was informative and got us around easily. It was lovely to see Christchurch and all they are rebuilding after the earthquake. Would like to have had more time but the joys of being on a cruise ship limit this. Especially enjoyed Akaroa and the Giant’s House. What a beautiful garden. Akaroa quaint and we loved walking around it."
* A traveler said: "Excellent service and the farmhouse and sheep were great. Loved being in a small group. Tea and scones were lovely."
* A traveler said: "Jet Boat was so much fun with a great driver that explained the phenomenon of the river! Great scenery all along the way on the trip."
* A traveler said: "Loved the sound effects - and the ease of going from one highlight to the other without having to think too much about it. Easy to download too."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Akaroa Shore Excursion: Banks Peninsula and Christchurch City Sights Tour
- Akaroa Shore Excursion: Akaroa Harbour and Giants House Local Tour
- Akaroa Shore Excursion: Banks Peninsula, Christchurch City Tour and the International Antarctic Centre
- Shore Excursion: Guided Sea Kayaking through Akaroa Marine Reserve
- Akaroa Harbour Nature Cruise with Dolphin Watching
- Things to do in South Island
- Things to do in Blenheim
- Things to do in Picton
- Things to do in Wellington
- Things to do in Wanaka
- Things to do in Queenstown
- Things to do in Tongariro National Park
- Things to do in Hastings
- Things to do in Rotorua
- Things to do in Tauranga
- Things to do in Auckland
- Things to do in North Island
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in Waiheke Island
- Things to do in New South Wales