Penfolds Magill Estate
Established in 1844, Penfolds is perhaps Australia’s defining wine brand, and these Adelaide Hills vineyards are where it all began. Besides cellars, wine-making operations, and tasting rooms, the site is home to the original Grange cottage where the founders lived, an award-winning fine-dining restaurant, and an informal eatery.
Penfolds Magill Estate Tours and Activities
Should I book Penfolds Magill Estate tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Penfolds Magill Estate 2021?
What's the best way to experience Penfolds Magill Estate?
- Adelaide Hills Day Tour. Winery Cellar Doors
- The Ultimate Penfolds Magill Estate Wine & Underground Cellar Tour
- Ultimate Penfolds Magill Estate Experience
Things to do near Adelaide
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Great Ocean Road
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Mornington Peninsula
- Things to do in Phillip Island
- Things to do in Burnie
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in Northern Territory