McLaren Vale is second only to Barossa Valley as South Australia’s top wine region. The region's wineries are spread out around the town of McLaren Vale, about 25 miles (41 kilometers) south of Adelaide. Soft, luscious Shiraz is the signature style, and more than 70 wineries offer tastings. Don't miss the vibrant local food scene.
McLaren Vale Tours and Activities
Should I book McLaren Vale tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit McLaren Vale 2021?
What's the best way to experience McLaren Vale ?
- McLaren Vale Wine Tour by Bike
- McLaren Vale Shiraz Trail Cycling Tour from Adelaide
- McLaren Vale Winery Small Group Tour with Wine Tasting and Lunch
- Full-Day Tour in South Australia Highlights
Things to do near Adelaide
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Great Ocean Road
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Mornington Peninsula
- Things to do in Phillip Island
- Things to do in Burnie
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in Northern Territory