Top Acapulco Power Boats
Saved to wishlist!
Cruises & Sailing
On the Water
Ports of Call Tours
Nature and Wildlife
1 result | All Acapulco Tours
Sort by: Featured
Don't leave the waters behind on your next port of call: instead, embark on a small boat tour of Acapulco's lush Coyuca Lagoon. With tropical flora that includes floating water hyacinths and mangrove forest, this freshwater body often doubles for Asia in Hollywood films. Savor a buffet lunch while cruising through the spectacular jungle-like setting, keeping an eye out for white herons, storks and numerous other bird species as you go. This shore excursion features round-trip transport and the expertise of a bilingual guide.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Power Boats in Acapulco are taking additional safety precautions?
These Acapulco experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Things to do in Guerrero
- Things to do in Taxco
- Things to do in Mexico City
- Things to do in Puerto Escondido
- Things to do in Puerto Vallarta
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in Monterrey
- Things to do in Central Mexico
- Things to do in Oaxaca
- Things to do in Jalisco
- Things to do in Western Highlands
- Things to do in Central Highlands