Top Acapulco Cultural Tours
35 results | All Acapulco Tours
* A traveler said: "Had such an amazing experience from watching the cliff divers at La Quebrada to getting a tour of Acapulco. Our tour guide was very knowledgeable and friendly! Even took photos and provided transportation to/from the event!"
* A traveler said: "Well looked after on this tour. The Turtle realeasing was amazing. The views of the bay will live with with us forever. Would love to go back and spend more time there. We felt very safe in our small group."
* A traveler said: "Rudy and Alphonse were awesome travel guides. This was my first time visiting Acapulco but my third visit to Mexico this summer even during a pandemic. They were knowledgeable, professional and timely. They made the tour very educational and fun. It was a great day. I have traveled the world and visited over 50 different countries and 100's of cities. Clearly Acapulco is a world-class city. I highly recommend Rudy and Alphonso. Gracias"
* A traveler said: "This is the best way to enjoy the sunset. It was an amazing tour on my birthday. Jesus was professional and kind. The venue was perfect and the food was good. It was one of my best and most unforgettable birthdays ever because of this tour. The cliff divers were amazing!! Excellent tour."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful evening 😀. We had a great time. Would attend again. Great views of the sunset. Highly recommend this activity."
* A traveler said: "Our driver and Jose Mario were very good , knowledgeable and friendly . We ent Joyed all our stops . The Chapel of Ecumenical peace was wonderful and the cliff divers of course . We enjoyed our tour of Acapulco . Thanks"
* A traveler said: "We had a really good day with great tour guides Jesus and Mario! They went out of their way to make sure we had a fun day with the kids!"
* A traveler said: "Highly recommend Grupo Royale Tours Acapulco. Driver met us at the airport exit with our names on a placard. The driver was friendly and professional and spoke good English. The Car was clean and Comfortable. Pedro met us at the hotel and welcomed us and gave us great information about the area."
* A traveler said: "What an amazing sight to see! Our guides, Beto and Rudy were exceptional."
* A traveler said: "Rudy was prompt and kind. Excellent driver. He shared more info about Acapulco. I loved my stay. I was a solo traveler an felt totally safe. I got to see so much!! cliff divers, local areas, chapel, historical sites, Roqueta island, snorkeling, road a local bus too. Beautiful beaches xtasea and more. I will be back!!"
* A traveler said: "This whole tour was incredible. We had an excellent experience riding the horses. Our tour guides Rudy and his crew did an amazing job making sure that we were happy to the fullest."
* A traveler said: "This was a perfect tour to see Acapulco in a short time span. Tour guide and driver where fantastic with answering questions."
* A traveler said: "Guides are super bring us to districts to see the rich n the poor the real face of city n took photos n made video for our group all the way to the top of mountain to see the glyphs with knowledges n infos .... jose speaks perfect english n is an excellent driver to go through small steepy roads"
* A traveler said: "An excellent tour. He spoke good English. Went to the highest place in the city at the church. He was knowledgable about the history too."
* A traveler said: "My wife and I enjoyed this tour. Pickup was punctual and it was slightly customized to fit our needs."
* A traveler said: "Jose and Umberto our guides were a wealth of information and they shared the settlers here venerated mountains, considering them sacred because they believed that the rain gods, who were responsible for the harvest, lived in them. Their society was segregated into classes and was dedicated to agriculture directed by governors and priests who held ceremonies to the gods to ask for abundance of rain and seeds.|This is an archaeological site located only 60 minutes from Acapulco. The archaeological site stands out because the monumental buildings that remain are so precisely located along natural landscapean urban center made up of plazas, temples, residences for the elite and a palace. Beto and Jose provided water and energy bars during our visit, all in all highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "What a wonderful day we got to spend at the market and touring the town. We learned so much about Acapulco, the government, its history and so much more. They really went the extra mile. Definitely a 10 out of 10. Book it. It is worth your time and money."
* A traveler said: "Tour guides were great, food was great. Mezcal was smooth! Highly recommend this tour if you have a free day!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Guerrero
- Things to do in Taxco
- Things to do in Mexico City
- Things to do in Puerto Escondido
- Things to do in Puerto Vallarta
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in Monterrey
- Things to do in Central Mexico
- Things to do in Oaxaca
- Things to do in Jalisco
- Things to do in Western Highlands
- Things to do in Central Highlands