The heart of any Spanish Colonial city is the central plaza, or Zócalo, and the ancient Mexican port town of Acapulco—despite its modern facelifts—is no exception. The constant swirl of activity, live music on weekends, and vendors selling every sort of souvenir are all here, mixing and mingling with tourists and locals relaxing in the shade during the day.
Tours and tickets to Experience Zocalo
Should I book Zocalo tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Zocalo 2021?
What's the best way to experience Zocalo?
- Hiking La Roqueta Island, Lunch & Drinks, Downtown, Cliff Divers 5 Hours Tour
- Half-Day Acapulco Walking Tour with Fort of San Diego
- 4Hr Cliff Divers Main Square San Diego Fort Museum Walking Tour With Lunch
- Acapulco Historical Full-Day Tour With Fort of San Diego and Divers Show 6 Hrs
Things to do near Acapulco
- Things to do in Guerrero
- Things to do in Taxco
- Things to do in Mexico City
- Things to do in Puerto Escondido
- Things to do in San Miguel de Allende
- Things to do in Guadalajara
- Things to do in Puerto Vallarta
- Things to do in Quetzaltenango
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in Mazatlan
- Things to do in Monterrey
- Things to do in Oaxaca
- Things to do in Central Mexico
- Things to do in Guanajuato