* A traveler said: "Sadly Glenlivet was closed and Macallan, but Euan managed to gave us amazing alternatives and arranged other visits, which were a great experiences. I highly recommend Euan's tours!!!"
* A traveler said: "Euen picked us up at 6:30 AM, and we enjoyed his conversation and that of the only other passenger for the nearly 3 hour trip to the Highlands. All three distillaries were interesting, and it was a interesting to see the different environments. All in all, a fun and very full day."
* A traveler said: "A huge thanks to our guide-driver Douglas. He was very knowledgable, professional and friendly. The tour was amazing, we were taken through history, current issues and of course whiskey 🥃 tradition. We loved it!!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour, tour guide was very knowledgeable about Scotland history and culture. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Jacqueline was a wonderful guide. The tour was relaxing but very informative. The 'tastes' of Scotland provided were really wonderful..tasty & Scottish. Walked thru the Fraser castle w Jacqueline as the tour guide, saw beautiful Scottish country sides & villages.."
* A traveler said: "Excellent, got to see Scottish countryside and drove over large parts of Scotland with a great guide Doug. Visited some distilleries as well and learnt about the whiskey manufacturing process. You don't need to drink to enjoy this scenic tour and the people carrier was large and comfortable with hand sanitizer and masks. I recommend."
* A traveler said: "Staff were extremely helpful and friendly. They have taken great care with the artefacts and presentation of the history of the Gordon Highlanders. I am looking forward to a return visit when the additional room is opened, where the uniforms will be displayed."
* A traveler said: "Malcolm is a great tour guide, very knowledgeable and easy going with a good sense of humour. He could think on his feet and adapt to our requirements. He was good at engaging my teenage boys - he brought Scots history alive by cannily focusing on the gruesome hangings, bloody battles, body snatching. He managed to keep the boys interested despite the tour lasting 5 hours. We saw 3 castles and the tour of Old Aberdeen was fascinating."
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed Malcolm's knowledge and pleasant demeanor. Saw & heard a lot about St. Machar Cathedral, the campus of Univ. of Aberdeen, the promenade, the bridge built by Bruce, etc. Very enjoyable. Would definitely recommend Malcolm for any tour he could give you"
* A traveler said: "I enjoyed this audio tour. It had cute little stories that you probably wouldnt find out other ways and was very easy to follow. There is some construction work going on at the moment which meant I needed to jump the tour myself as it didnt know my location, but that was the only glitch and not their fault :) Plan to do some more of their audio tours."