Top Aberdeen Food & Drink
15 results | All Aberdeen Tours
* A traveler said: "A huge thanks to our guide-driver Douglas. He was very knowledgable, professional and friendly. The tour was amazing, we were taken through history, current issues and of course whiskey 🥃 tradition. We loved it!!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour, tour guide was very knowledgeable about Scotland history and culture. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Jacqueline was a wonderful guide. The tour was relaxing but very informative. The 'tastes' of Scotland provided were really wonderful..tasty & Scottish. Walked thru the Fraser castle w Jacqueline as the tour guide, saw beautiful Scottish country sides & villages.."
* A traveler said: "Excellent, got to see Scottish countryside and drove over large parts of Scotland with a great guide Doug. Visited some distilleries as well and learnt about the whiskey manufacturing process. You don't need to drink to enjoy this scenic tour and the people carrier was large and comfortable with hand sanitizer and masks. I recommend."
* A traveler said: "Euen picked us up at 6:30 AM, and we enjoyed his conversation and that of the only other passenger for the nearly 3 hour trip to the Highlands. All three distillaries were interesting, and it was a interesting to see the different environments. All in all, a fun and very full day."
* A traveler said: "Sadly Glenlivet was closed and Macallan, but Euan managed to gave us amazing alternatives and arranged other visits, which were a great experiences. I highly recommend Euan's tours!!!"